Friday, May 27, 2016

Go Eat Worms!

This month I read Goosebumps: Go Eat Worms! The book is about a boy named Todd who has one of the strangest habits in his whole neighborhood., he collects worms. Todd can be a little bit of a pest. He can really annoy his sister Regina and her friend Beth by dropping worms down their necks and dropping them in their hair.    

One day when Todd and his friend Danny are digging up worms on the baseball field in the playground they thought there was an earthquake,but then they find out that the rest of the playground wasn’t affected by the “earthquake” at all. After cutting a worm in half strange things start to happen like worms crawling inside his baseball cap, worms appearing in his lunch and even in his bed,EWW! Are the worms getting their revenge or is it all part of a sick joke?

I thought the book was really interesting. At first I thought the beginning was sort of boring ,but as I kept reading it just kept getting more and more interesting. Like when Todd keeps finding worms everywhere he goes it just kept making me think of more questions. I won’t give away the ending but it’s a real twist that blew my mind. I would recommend this book to anyone who loves mystery, action, or the Goosebumps series. 

By Vinny A.

Go Eat Worms, R.L. Stine
AR level: 3.7
AR points: 3

5 comments:

  1. Wow! The book sounds really good! I like how you used descriptive text. Apparently now worms hold grudges against people. But I personally think that the worms "Attacking" him for cutting one in half is a tiny bit extreme. But wouldn't the worm that he cut in half still be alive?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your book review. I loved the part were when Todd cut a worm in half and then bad thing started happening to him. I agree that worms in his bed and lunch is also very very gross. I don't know what I would do if those things would happen to me. I wonder if it is carma that the worms were all over or was it a joke?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vinny I like how you added that the worm try to get revenge on todd they get in his baseball cap

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you did a good job on your book review i like goosebumps to Logan S

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like your book review wyatt

    ReplyDelete