Tuesday, May 24, 2016

The Underdogs

I am reading a novel called The UNDERDOGS written by Mike Lupica. So far this book is about a kid named Will who loves football. The town is cancelling his football league because they don’t have enough money. Will is a very fun, athletic, and friendly person. He likes to play with his friends and loves football.

Will and his friends from his football team are all getting together and trying to raise money. They are having trouble thinking of a way to raise money. They are running out of time because there are only 2 weeks left. They have to raise enough to get uniforms, gear, equipment, and also to pay the fees that the Ref charges.

So far I like this book very much. This book is extremely exciting. Is Will going to make the deadline? I highly recommend this book to people. I liked this book because it has a lot of cliff hangers. Once again, I highly recommend this to all sports fans.


By Costa K.

The Underdogs, Mike Lupica
AR level: 5.2
AR points: 9

14 comments:

  1. Good review i hope they raise money in time he does sound nice how would u rate it.?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great review! I like how you added character traits to describe will

    ReplyDelete
  3. good jod add there names in the begining

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice review! I like how you added in a question to keep us hanging! Do you know how much they have to raise?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great review, I liked how you asked a question at the end. I hope good luck for them. Did they raise the money in time, if so how did they do it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To find out you must read the book

      Delete
  6. Good review. I agree with Ethan, you used a lot of traits to describe him. It sounds like they will need a lot of help.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Costa good book review I like how gave very good details about the book and you gave good info about the book

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good book review! I wonder how much money Will needs to raise and how he would be able to do that in time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is where you type

    ReplyDelete
  10. This book sound great and i like watching football and is MIKE a good football player.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This book sounds like really good and I love books with good cliffhangers, I hope you don't get a cliffhanger for the end of the book because that would awful.

    ReplyDelete
  12. will they get enof money if they sold there equntment do they ceep on playing or not? i woud try to read this book.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This book seems interesting although I'm not a big fan of sport books. I love how you explained that they were running out of time to get money because you told us what you needed to get. I also hate books with HUGE cliffhangers, just like this one didn't tell you will he make the deadline.

    ReplyDelete