Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Dinosaurs Before Dark

Over the summer I read Dinosaurs Before Dark written by Mary Pope Osborne. It is a fantasy book about this brother and sister named Jack and Annie who find a tree house in the woods with a lot of books inside. Annie is a very brave and daring person while Jack is a little bit more nervous and scared throughout the story. Annie is brave because in the book she is the first to climb the rope ladder and explore the treehouse while Jack seems too nervous to follow her up.
One of the most important events in the story is when Jack opens a dinosaur book and the treehouse begins to spin. When it finishes spinning they realize that they are back in the time of the dinosaurs. Another main event in this story is when they are being chased by a dinosaur that could potentially eat them!
Finally, I really enjoyed this book because I felt as though the story came to life. Dinosaurs are one of my favorite animals and this story shares some facts about them that I was unaware of. I would recommend this book to others because it was an easy read that keeps you wanting more! I am very excited to continue the series.

By: Eathon
Dinosaurs Before Dark: Level 2.6


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you did a very good job explaining the characters - colsen

    ReplyDelete