Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Who Was Abraham Lincoln?

I read a book on Abraham Lincoln, it was about his life as a child and President. Abraham was born February 12, 1809 in a crude log cabin In Kentucky. Abraham was born poor, and got very little schooling.

This Biography is based on how he was raised, and how he became president. Abraham had rivalry between his siblings. His name was Stephen Douglas. The Rivalry was over the Kansas - Nebraska Act. Because Abraham wanted the blacks to have equal rights as the whites, where Douglas did not.

My opinion about the book is that it’s really cool for someone who wants to learn about Abraham’s background. There is also a memorial after him, and he appears on Mount Rushmore. I would definitely recommend the book, everyone will find that it’s very interesting.


-William B.

7 comments:

  1. Nice report William did you like the book

    ReplyDelete
  2. He didn't have good schooling how did he become a president. I would like to read how it all happened.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds so cool I would love to read it. Did you know some of these facts?

    ReplyDelete
  4. i never new that will

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds really good. Thanks for telling me about Abe Lincoln.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this book sounds awesome william its good to learn about abe wish i could read it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear William,
    I like what you wrote and I would like to read that book.

    ReplyDelete