Friday, October 16, 2015

I am Pusheen the Cat

The book I read is “I am Pusheen the Cat” by Claire Belton. This book is about a fat, food loving house cat named Pusheen. She loves to lay down, relax, and she secretly loves food! I loved     when Pusheen is super fancy or when Pusheen and Stormy, her sister, are playing Kitty Adventures!!!!

The most important parts in the whole book are the funny quotes by Pusheen:
“Home is where my butt is” 
“My beach essentials Donuts, Cake, Pizza, Bacon”
“I love snuggles”
“Cat Wizards“

In the book, Pusheen and Stormy go on some Kitty Adventures in places such as Cat-Mountain and they find the Cat-Diamond!


I loved this book and you should read it!
   


- Taylor S. 


8 comments:

  1. It was awesome I read it with lena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds cool Taylor nice review!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome review!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope to read it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lena Emma and Taylor got it at the book store we had in the beginning of school

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Pusheen The Cat and your review!!!

    (P.S. Alanna, I didn't read it it with me it was more like eavesdropping with your eyes.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This review was good i love Pusheen!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This review was good I love Pusheen!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. that was a really good review i sounds like pusheen would be a good cat

    ReplyDelete