Saturday, October 31, 2015

Goosebumps: The Haunted Car

The book I read was Goosebumps: The Haunted Car by R.L.Stine. (Robert Lawrence Stine)

It is about a boy, Mitchell, whose family owns a Haunted car. They bought it after his dad crashed their old car. Later that night Mitchell wanted to drive the car really bad. His dad told him not to, but he ended up in the leather front seat of the car. He started to drive but then he met a ghost girl that haunts the car and the ghost said in a dry and raspy whisper, “I’m evil. I’m so evil.”
He tried to get out but the ghost girl locked the door…

Later in the morning, when his dad drove him to school, he found a note in the glove compartment. It said: I’m evil. I’m so evil…

I also read a Goosebumps Monster Survival Guide and it said the car is Slappy’s, an evil ventriloquist dummy from another Goosebumps book. I LOVE the Goosebumps series and would recommend that you read this book!

- Lena S-W.


16 comments:

  1. Nice review did you like the book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice review did you like the book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice review. It might be something l might like.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice job lena sounds like a good book

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved your book review. The book sounds very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It sound good going to have to read this book.

    ReplyDelete
  7. great job Lena! Now I want to read the book

    ReplyDelete
  8. great job Lena! Now I want to read the book

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Goosebumps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I did not know that good job

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't wait to read it and good job on the review!

    ReplyDelete
  12. If anyone wants to read ask me. I have the book.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good job on the review I like when the car said that "I'm evil, I'm so evil".

    ReplyDelete