Sunday, October 25, 2015

Freckle Juice

The book I have been reading is Freckle Juice by Judy Blume. The main character is Andrew Marcus. He wants to have freckles like Nicky Lane.

There is a girl named Sharon who’s in their class. She has a secret recipe for Andrew to get freckles. Andrew decides to try Sharon’s secret recipe.

This book is good and I really would recommend it to anyone that would enjoy pranks and funny jokes. Even though Sharon was very mean, trying to get money from everybody with and without freckles, it was still a good book.


- Julia L. 


7 comments:

  1. it sounds awesome sauce and sharen sounds like she is not a very good friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would let anyone read it because it is a amazing book and I think that we should read it as a class.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would let anyone read it because it is a amazing book and I think that we should read it as a class.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have read some of the Judy Blume books but all of them

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice review. Sounds cool

    ReplyDelete
  6. Julia I would like to read it as soon as I finish double fudge

    ReplyDelete