Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Don't Sit on My Lunch!

The name of my book is Ready Freddy Don’t Sit On My Lunch.  It is by Abby Klein.  This book was about Freddy and Freddy’s sister who was laughing at him. Freddy was getting mad because people were picking on him.They were picking on him because he is small and he wants to tryout for the hockey team.
My book was funny because they were goofing off at school during lunch. Freddy’s lunch got squished when Max sat on it. They were challenging each other to go to hockey tryouts to see who would make it on the team.
I liked the book because it was funny. The funniest part was when Max said to Freddy ”move over whimp” at lunch to tell him to move over. It wasn’t very nice though. I would recommend people read this book to get a good laugh.

- Noah R. 


7 comments:

  1. it sounds like a funny book I laughed ounce I read about it

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a very good three paragraphs and I will read it soon as I can.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Noah I like the review and I also like Ready Freddy books too because they are funny. My favorite Ready Freddy book is The Giant Swing. Have you read it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. did he sit on the lunch and have a stain on his pants

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice book review Noah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice review did you like the book.

    ReplyDelete