Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Models Don't Eat Chocolate Cookies

I read Models Don’t Eat Chocolate Cookies by Erin Dionne.This is a story of a girl named Celeste Harris who used to be comfortable with her weight. She is able to become a chubby teen queen. But then she crafts a plan that she will lose weight, give up her obsession of chocolate cookies, and shrink out of the competition.

Celeste goes to a bride shop for dresses because her cousin is getting married and asked her to be her bridesmaid. Her aunt signs her up for modeling but does not tell Celeste. So when the folder shows up and says “congrats for being our new model” and she is with her mouth open and reading the papers.

So now Celeste is on a diet and sacrifices her obsession of chocolate cookies. When her family comes to congratulate her on getting in she is debating on eating her aunt’s dessert or staying on her diet. She gets mad and decides to get rid of her weight and try and drop out.

- Alanna B. 


21 comments:

  1. i loved your review it was so decriptive it was amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice review. i am reading the book now

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your review was very well explained. I am now thinking about reading the book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was my book from home and I gave it to mrs.Dempsey.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would like to read this book after I finish my book. It sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your book because it makes me hungry and it wants me to eat oreos

    ReplyDelete
  7. would you reccomend this book

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your book because it makes me hungry and it wants me to eat oreos

    ReplyDelete
  9. that book makes me hungry it sounds like a book iv'e recently read

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like your book because it makes me hungry to eat chocloate oreos

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sound #AWESOME!!!!!
    I want to read it after

    P.S. You always read food related books!
    P.P.S. Why do you read about food?
    P.P.P.S I think you are hungry.

    ReplyDelete
  12. #Now I'm so hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gee thanks Alana, Now im hungry XD

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gee thanks Alana, Now im hungry XD

    ReplyDelete
  15. nice book review i can never go on a diet when im older only if its really bad #googbookreview

    ReplyDelete
  16. I loved your book review now I want to read that book

    ReplyDelete
  17. I loved your book review now I want to read that book

    ReplyDelete
  18. I loved your book review now I want to read that book

    ReplyDelete
  19. man all lot of you guys commented on my book maybe you guys should read it

    ReplyDelete
  20. I loved that review that was awesome











    ReplyDelete