Wednesday, October 28, 2015

The Half Blood Prince

My book is Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince by J.K Rowling. The main character is Harry Potter, and his friends Ron and Hermione. Harry gets to Hogwarts, A wizarding school, with Ron and Hermione, then he goes to his potions class and uses a borrowed book from Slughorn. The book is scribbled on and it says different instructions than what the black board says. Harry follows the instructions and wins felix felicis! When Harry gets back to the Gryffindor common room he finds out the book belongs to the Half- Blood Prince.

Dumbledore takes Harry into the Pensive to look at Tom Riddle/Voldemort/He who must not be named/You Know Who’s memory. Then, When Harry goes to Aragogs funeral he runs into Horace Slughorn. After that, Slughorn gives Harry the important “Memory”. Next, Harry and Dumbledore go on a quest to find Voldemort/Tom Riddle/ You know who/ He who must not be Named’s Horcruxes. They go to an “inferri” lake and Dumbledore drinks the “potion”.

At the end of the story so many unexpected things happen! I would definitely recommend this book! 

- Emma M.


14 comments:

  1. good book review emma

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice job on your review sounds good

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will now start the rest of the series after I finnish the book I am reading now

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice review Emma, It sound #CrayCray!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved your book review

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice book review Emma it sounds awesome I've never read the Harry Potter series before.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome book review! Your review persuaded me a little more to read the series.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good job on your review.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice job Emma sounds good

    ReplyDelete
  10. never read the the series before only parts of the movies but this made me want to rent it from the library after my book.

    ReplyDelete
  11. great job Emma! Now I want to read this book

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the Harry Potter series

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your review was gr8 it gave so much detail!!!

    ReplyDelete