Sunday, September 27, 2015

Cara the Camp Fairy


I read Cara The Camp Fairy, by Daisy Meadows. The main characters are Cara, Rachel, and Kirsty. They are all very different. Cara is caring, Rachel is polite, and Kirsty is smart. I know Cara is nice because she lets the others go out or run first when the goblins are chasing them. I know Rachel is nice because she always uses her manners. Kirsty is smart because she comes up with almost all the plans to outsmart the goblins.

In the story the goblins take the magic water bottle (that one is to keep cool) and the magic friendship bracelet (that one is to make camp activities fun). The goblins pretend to be staying at the boys camp that was closed years ago. The girls found out that it was the goblins and they end up water baloon bombing the goblin camp.

Yes I liked the book, and I would recommend it to others because it is a really good story. There is a lot of action. I would especially recommend it to someone who likes fairy tales and someone who likes fairies. It is completely like a fairytale

- Sadie W.


5 comments:

  1. Why did the goblins steal the bottle and the bracelet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good question Zack! I was wondering the same thing. I guess we will have to read the book to find out!

      Delete
  2. i had the exact same question as mrs.d and zach mrs.d is right we will have to read to find out!! great review

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have read some of that series to great book review sounds intresting

    ReplyDelete