Tuesday, September 29, 2015

All the Answers

I read the book All the Answers by Kate Messner. It is about a girl (Ava) who found an “ordinary” pencil in a junk drawer. Ava took the pencil out and figured out that it can tell you answers to things, like what day of the week is Easter or something like that. It also can tell you answers to quizzes. Ava is the main character. She finds out lots of important facts about her family that she didn’t know of. She has quite a journey in the story.

Ava was very lucky to find this magic pencil. In the story she and her friend Sophie went to a shoe store and got to find out when her favorite pair of shoes would go on sale. They also got to find out if anyone in her family had cancer, but one person did. Ava also found out that her field trip she was going to was going to be very hard.

I would recommend All the Answers to a friend. It was an awesome book. I would give it FIVE stars. Even though there were some some sad parts I still loved it.

- Norah T. 


14 comments:

  1. I think your book review was amazing. Now I really want to read that book. It sounds like such a good book. I am looking forward to reading that book except the sad parts. Again I loved your book review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good review I would like to have a pencil that gives all the answers to me. The book sounds so awesome I would like to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved your book review and I want to read All The Answers. You made the book sound really good and amazing. I will take your word for it Norah and I will read it. Great review it was amazing. After I read this review I told all of my friends about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY! Spreading the word about great books was the whole point of this blog in the first place!! Way to go guys!

      Delete
  4. Your reveiw was great it sounds like a good book.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was an amazing review hope i will read it sometime!! this sounds like an amazing book!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow norah this sounds like a great book i wish the pencil was real

    ReplyDelete
  7. It sounds really good! from a scale from 1 to 10 how was it?

    ReplyDelete
  8. It sounds really good! from a scale from 1 to 10 how was it?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like a good book nice job on a the review.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like a good book did you like it

    ReplyDelete
  11. It sounds like a really good book and i wish the pencile was real

    ReplyDelete