Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Dork Diaries

Dork Diaries
By Rachel Renee Russell

This book is about a girl named Nikki. In this book Nikki has to ice skate  in gym for a fundraiser and whoever was the crowd favorite got a  $10,000 check. Nikki is embarrassed a lot because her dad drives a van with a termite on top of it.

One event that happened in this book is that Nikki finds out her crush Brandon works at Furry Friends, the pet adoption place. Another  event is that their princess sugar plum costumes get taken and they get locked in a room but get out and go out as clowns.

I really liked this book the reason why is because it's funny.It is funny is because there is always something wrong with Nikki everyday. I really think if  you like drama  that you should read this book and maybe the rest  of the series.

By: Julianna
Dork Diaries: Level 4.5

8 comments:

  1. My sister is reading that book �� Nicholas

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really great book review

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very good book review. I have not read this book, but now I want too. The part about Nikki's crush working at Furry Friends sounds interesting. I want to know if Furry Friends has dogs to adopt. - Ella

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love dork diaries this is one of my favorite books because Nikki is a cool character. If there is another book i would read it. I like how you described Nikki and the book
    -Isabella

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you did a great job explaining the book - colsen

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you did an amazing job on explaining the book
    - Rianna

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like how you included some of the things that make her feel embarrassed. Stacia

    ReplyDelete
  8. This was a great book review -kali

    ReplyDelete