Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Fablehaven

This book is Fablehaven by Brandon Mull. This books about two kids who went to their grandparents house and found a magical world. Fablehaven is one of the last sanctuaries for magical creatures. The main character is Kendra is brave because she saved her grandparents from a monster.

Kendra and Seths parents are going cruise and dropped off their kids at their grandparents house. They found a magical world called Fablehaven. The grandfather is the caretaker of Fablehaven. Kendra and Seth have to save Fablehaven or possibly the world.

If you like fantasy books this is the book for you. Sense there is a sequel I would read it. This is similar to Narnia.

By: Logan D.
Fablehaven: Level 4.8


3 comments:

  1. I would like to read this book because it sounds like a good book. -eathon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Logan you did a good job Explaining the book i would like to read it one day - colsen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I have read this book before. If I remember correctly it was amazing. I have only read the first one though. Stacia

    ReplyDelete