Monday, November 30, 2015

The Making of a Navy Seal

The main character in the book is Brandon Webb he is sixteen in the beginning  of the story. Brandon is very courageous and happy in being a Navy Seal. He even said “I don't want to be anything but a Navy Seal”. He also said not to let yourself be down if you fail.

When Brandon is on a trip to Hawaii he and his dad get into a fight about being a Navy Seal. When they get off the boat his dad pushes him into the water. Brandon responds by staying in the water until he leaves the area. Brandon and his dad resolved the conflict by going out to dinner. When they get back on the boat they get into the same fight again. Brandon’s dad throws him off the boat and Brandon swims back to Hawaii

My opinion on this book was that this book is very interesting and very self explanatory. I think it was very fun book  and I would recommend  it to anyone that likes the Navy or Army.



- Ethan H.


8 comments:

  1. nice review I think that I might read the book

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a good book nice job explaining it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This book sounds will u lend it to me lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds like a good book I might want to read it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds great I want to read it

    ReplyDelete
  6. It sounds like there was a lot action in the book like when his dad pushed him off the boat. Maybe you could have added more about what happened later in the book.

    ReplyDelete