Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Descendants

I just finished reading Descendants. I read the book after I watched the movie. When the book fair was here I had to get the book. I saw it and the secret handbook and I had to put it on hold. The story was about 4 villain’s kids getting a chance to go to the school of Auradon. I will introduce them soon, but this happened first... Ben was the soon-to-be prince. He is the son of Belle and Beast and he had to make his first proclamation.

All the villains were stuck on an island called the Isle of the Lost. Ben’s proclamation was to let the villain’s kids have a chance. The four friends were Evie, daughter of the Evil Queen; Carlos, Son of Cruella Devill; Jay, the son of Jafar; and Mal, daughter of Maleficent. These kids were “rotten to the core”. When Maleficent told the kids about how they had a chance, Mal and her mother came up with a plan. Maleficent wanted the Fairy Godmother’s wand. The next day when the limo arrived to take them to Auradon Mal was nervous.

Mal met Ben and did not like him at first. Mal and her friends went through 3 plans to get the wand and the third one would have worked. Mal and her friends make a love potion in a cookie so Ben will fall in love with her. But at the end Mal actually likes Ben. Ben tells the kids they have a choice. Read to find out whether they chose to be good or Evil.

- Leah M.


3 comments:

  1. It sounds exiting I watched the movie too but I didn't finish it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it sounds like the movie did you like it

    ReplyDelete
  3. it sounds really cool and i read it to it is a little upseting there is no songs in the book

    ReplyDelete