Monday, November 23, 2015

I Survived the Great Chicago FIre


I read I Survived The Great Chicago Fire by Lauren Tarshis. The main character is Oscar Starling and he is really brave because he went in a burning house to save his family members. He took a trip to Chicago on a train with his family, but he never wanted to go to Chicago. 


Oscar was trying to get his mom on the other side of the city, but he is stuck inside a burning house. He got out of the house but he lost his siblings, Jennie and Bruno. He found his mom and his siblings after the fire calmed down.


I liked the book because of all the action. I would recommend it to my friends. I would rate it 10 out of 10 stars.  



- Josh J.


8 comments:

  1. I love this book it is amazing I do agree about it being rated10 out of 10

    ReplyDelete
  2. This book review is awesome and i might just read this book once i'm done reading my book

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good review Josh! What was youre favorite part?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My favorite part was when he found his family.

      Delete
  4. Good job Josh. I want to read this book.

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice job josh sounds like a good book

    ReplyDelete