Thursday, September 25, 2014

Jinxed, by Kurtis Scaletta

This week I read Jinxed. The story is about an athletic boy named Chad. Chad is the batboy for the Pine City Porcupines and Wally told him that his resume was very impressive. Chad knows a lot about baseball and couldn't wait to be part of the team. 
During the baseball season the Pine City Porcupines had to face the leading team, Heron Lake Humdingers. They ran into a few rough problems. The shortstop, Mike, is having a bad season and thinks he's jinxed. Dylan, the second batboy, is not having fun because he actually doesn't like baseball. Spike, the mascot, was having fun as the mascot.
I enjoyed reading the story because it reminds me of my baseball team. Every team goes through rough times in baseball and fun times too. I would recommend this book because it taught me to never give up. I think all of my friends in my class would enjoy this book because it is a long book!

By Ethan H.


No comments:

Post a Comment